THE RIGHT WAY
PLUMBING DONE CORRECTLY!
1. Your plumber should be taking precautions and using care. For example, they should remove pavers while protecting the rest from the digging that is about to occur. This is very important.
2. Re-insulating properly is huge for your house to stay energy efficient.
3. Plumbing should be neat and look like it was intended to be there. A seasoned plumber will also Clean as they go to keep the debris down in the rest of the home.
4. Sometimes plumbing has to take alternative routes. Having the vision to get things through difficult spaces is critical.
5. On All Repipe Projects!
- Concrete doweled in with 4″ tap cons.
- Termite pest control sprayed by professionals.
- Moisture barrier before concrete pour.
Always Hire A Licensed Contractor
DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!
It will save you time & money to research and hire the right contractor the first time.