Just this week we helped advise a consumer of errors his previous contractor had made due to very poor & illegal workmanship. Upon inspection, these were some of the issues we found.
- A plumbing permit was not pulled.
- Therefore no inspections to catch the plumbing that was not to code.
- The lighting was not moved to center over the tub.
- The drywall patching on the ceiling was poorly done.
- A second permit was not pulled for the window replacement.
- It was the wrong widow for the opening
- The stucco was not fixed on the exterior.
Going with the cheapest quote is usually not the best way to go. This can easily cost you more time & money to redo the shortcuts the cheaper contractor may take.